marți, 7 aprilie 2009

Statusuri in engleza

- Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end.

- All generalizations are false, including this one. 

- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

- The road to success is always under construction. 

- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. 

- Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. 

- There are only two types of love stories: boy loses girl, girl loses boy. 

- Time is in love with some people. 

- Not me, not now, maybe later. 

- Statusless. 

- Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it. Salma Hayek

- A mind too active is no mind at all. Theodore Roethke 

- I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow. Woodrow Wilson 

- The 'Net is a waste of time, and that's exactly what's right about it. William Gibson

- I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. Bertrand Russell

- A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen

- The nice thing about being a celebrity is that when you bore people, they think it's their fault. Henry Kissinger

- The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents, and the second half by our children. Clarence Darrow

- The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy. Sam Levenson

- I would never never join a club that would have me as a member. Groucho Marx

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu